Burnaby European Windows & Doors
European Windows & Doors in Burnaby
European Windows and Doors are in high demand across Canada and particularly in Burnaby, British Columbia where the moderate climate often brings about prolonged periods of precipitation and cold weather. European casement windows and a variety of durable exterior doors meet every design and functionality need while offering superior insulation and safety features.
HighQ Windows and Doors are manufactured in Europe where they are held to the highest manufacturing standards. Our windows and doors are designed and manufactured for commercial and residential uses and we frequently help both housing developers and home owners with full-home window and door replacements.
Capture a View and Insulate Burnaby Homes with European Windows & Doors
Our windows and doors are frequently sought-after by home owners and housing developers who are looking to showcase an uninterrupted view. European windows and doors offer usability and design features not offered by standard North American windows and doors, which integrate large panes of glass with ease of use. For these reasons our products are heavily used in Burnaby which has some of the most scenic views in the province.
One of the main concerns of both residential and commercial housing developers when considering integrating the larger panes of glass that European windows and doors allow for is insulation and energy efficiency. That is why all of our doors and windows offer a combination of the features below*:
- Proprietary triple-seal technology for optimal air and water tightness.
- Continuous frame concept for multi-lite configurations within one frame.
- Frame options for greater installation flexibility.
- High-definition finish for weather and stain resistance and ease of maintenance.
- European saddle-rail sash design for exceptionally smooth, low-friction operation.
- Internal sill drainage system for superior resistance to water leakage.
- Multiple locking points for tight seal against sound, air and water infiltration
- Tilt position for built-in security
- Welded sloped sill option for efficient water runoff and easy cleaning.
- Unique design for top-venting and sliding positions
- Internal and external sash glazing options for performance flexibility.
- Multiple chambers on main profiles for increased strength, energy performance and efficient water drainage.
All the Safety and Usability Features of European-made Windows & Doors in Burnaby
Commercial and residential housing developers are commonly concerned about the safety features of the windows and doors they’re considering installing; particularly when the products are being used in high-rises or high-density housing developments. The thickness of the glass that’s used, the tight-seal and top-venting features in addition to the multiple-locking points many of our products offer alleviate these concerns. Particularly when compared to their North American counterparts.
Finally, European Windows and Doors offer the Style & Usability Features that will Increase the Value of Burnaby Homes.
In addition to the remarkable benefits of European-made windows and doors as outlined above, they are highly sought after for the irreplaceable elegance and style they add to a structural design. European windows and doors add curb appeal that is difficult to replicate in North American windows and doors. The uniquely intuitive usability features play a large part in making them an increasingly attractive choice for residential and commercial housing developers in Burnaby.
Browse Some of Our Most Popular European Windows and Doors in Burnaby Below
- Casement Windows and Pivot Windows for smaller window openings.
- Folding Doors and Lift and Slide Doors to capture large uninterrupted views.
- European-made French Doors to add classic elegance to indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Tilting Windows and Doors that Turn and Glide for that famed European Usability.
*Not all of our products contain all of the features listed on this page. Please call us to ask for clarification on which specific products we offer include the particular features you’re looking for.*